- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial documents.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with at least two years of working experience in an accounting position
- Mastery of national finance laws, regulations and taxation policies;
- Proficient with accounting software and tools;
- Potential staff accountants must possess basic math skills, the ability to analyze figures, knowledge of accounting principles and excellent verbal and written skills.